A year ago today I was elected as the Labour Co-operative councillor for Bishopston & Ashley Down. It’s been a joy and a privilege to represent the community over the past year, and I look forward to what the future holds.
I, along with the other Labour Councillors and Marvin as the Mayor, came into our roles to improve Bristol and make everyone’s lives better. It’s not been an easy task so far, but we are well on our way to delivering on our commitments made to the city and will continue to do so to 2020 (and beyond).
As always, if you ever have any issues or problems that I could help with, large or small, please get in touch.
- Email: Cllr.Tom.Brook[at]bristol.gov.uk
- Phone: 07584 370 425
- Post: Labour Councillor Group, Member Services (CH), PO Box 3176, Bristol, BS3 9FS
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CouncillorTomBrook/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/_tombrook
- Surgeries: To suit you, please get in touch
You can also sign up to my e-newsletter here: http://www.bishopstonlabour.org.uk/enewsletter_signup