Cllr Tom Brook will be holding advice surgeries on every second Saturday of the month from 1pm – 3pm at the Quaker Meeting House, 300 Gloucester Road, BS7 8PD.
- Concerned about something in the local area?
- Problems with Bristol City Council services?
- Worried about council housing?
- Pensioners, are you getting the council tax benefit you’re entitled to?
- Whatever your problem Tom will try and help you, or find someone who can
No appointment necessary, just drop in. If your issue is urgent then please contact Tom at Cllr.Tom.Brook[at]bristol.gov.uk or phone him on 07584 370 425. You can also write to him at Labour Councillor Group, Member Services (CH), PO Box 3176, Bristol, BS3 9FS.
You can view the surgery poster here: http://bit.ly/2bBWuqi